About why i chose my career

When i was a child i wanted to be an obstetrician because I really liked babies.

Then i wanted to be a vet so that I could be surrounded by different animals all day. (over time those ideas were dissapearing because I was never good at biology).

I used to draw very often, it was what i liked most, but I didn´t consider art a future option until my dad told me that if it was what i liked most I should dedicate myself completely (I still apreciate that push).

Before applying I thought for a moment about studying psychology, bur art always attracted me more.

My experience at university has been very good so far, specially because I have been able to learn to paint.

When I finish my career I would like to be able to live on the sale of my paintings.





Comentarios

  1. I was never good at biology too jejjej. And good advice the one your father gave you :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I would like to see your paintings, I recommend painting rabbits ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I was very bad at biology too , Do you have an Ig with your works?

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares