My favorite technological device

My favorite technological device its my camera, because since I have it I have been able to capture different moments that have been important to me, especially when I am on vacation visiting places that deserve to be captured, but it has also helped me to capture when beauty perches in everyday situations.

 I have also been able to practice different visual concepts in a practical way such as composition, framing, exposure, etc. (all related to my career). It has also helped me to make a record of my artistic work.

What makes it so special is that it is very easy to use for someone who is not an expert, allowing  to take quality photographs without working too hard on it. It also has an amazing zoom that allows me to see things that are out of my eye's reach.

Comentarios

Entradas populares