my addiction to sugar

I love almost all food, but I have a weakness for everything sweet. chocolates, cakes, muffins, anything.

Almost every day I need to eat something sweet, I feel it gives life flavor, and sometimes when there's nothing I can get in a really bad mood.

I think my favorite of the sweet foods is the cake, since it contains layers and layers of chocolate, jam, cream and other dalys.  I also like Berlines, but i know that i cant eat many, since besides containg a lot of sugar, they are fried, so i know they do me wrong.  Also this summer I tasted the cinnamon rolls, I did not know them and I really found them very delicious,i loved their soft and fluffy texture

Now in this quarantine  thanks to boredom, I have started to bake a lot of cookies and I experimented whit anothers recipes, like empolvados and muffins.

I know sugar is not healthy, but I can't help but love it :P


Comentarios

  1. seeing the picture, i got too hungry, i understand your addiction to sugar, we are 2 <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Nothing more awesome than eat something sweet after launch

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I tasted the cinnamon rolls in this quarantine aaand I think it's the richest food I have eaten in a long time jejeje :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. i like eat something sweet with coffee, this post made me hungry :(

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares